Please can someone help me with this issue

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Désolé l'enregistrement du formulaire a echoué java.lang.boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.integer
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK collect
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
i try anything
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @ABASS_AMADOU_TIDJANI

Can you share the form so that we can give it a look ?

Cheers

Enquete_PDM_SO4_DEC2021_V2.xlsx (376.4 KB)

Hi @ABASS_AMADOU_TIDJANI

After a quick look, I noticed the repeat count on row 907 has the expression ${nm0}>0. The repeat count expects an integer value but the expression will return a Boolean ( true or false ). Replacing the expression with ${nm0} might resolve the issue.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

1 Like

@ABASS_AMADOU_TIDJANI

You form seem to have other errors/mistakes you need to fix too. You have used "select1" instead of "select_one"question type in over 60 occurrences (934, 925, 920, 866, 860, 431, 362, 360 and others). You also seem to have designed the cascade question wrongly. Use the ODK recommended design https://docs.getodk.org/form-logic/#filtering-options-in-select-questions.

I made the xls file work (see attached) but for the cascade question since I don't see to know/understand what you aim to do.
Enquete_PDM_SO4_DEC2021_V2A.xlsx (319.8 KB)

Asante
Paul Macharia

1 Like

thank Yassem, great i will fix it with this i will get back to you with the result

Wonderfull! it's works Yassem great Job.

Most welcome @ABASS_AMADOU_TIDJANI !