Publishing all data (even in loops) to one sheet

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
We have launched a survey with several loops, but when the data comes into the Google sheets, the loops are spread across multiple tabs. I either need to fix this to where all data comes into one tab, according to the parent key ID or I need to figure out how to merge data across tabs when there are more than one entry per parent key on the various tabs.

Ex: one person has multiple children and we create a child loop with data entered on each child. I need all of that data to be on the one line of the main survey tab.

Is there a way to download the data from ODK into one sheet/tab or code it in the form to do so? Or, I can't seem to find a way to get the data (from merging queries) all on one tab without duplicate entries for loops having the same parent key/ID.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.

This is the expected behavior. Repeats are a powerful tool but with that power comes a necessary increased complexity in the output data structure. Please see the "Tip" box in the section of the docs on Repeating questions for 2 alternative form design options: https://docs.getodk.org/form-logic/#repeats

Also, if you have not seen the announcement, please note the upcoming changes to the ODK/ Google Sheets functionality: