Relevant does not work

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Sometimes relevant does not work with repeat. I have set up begin_repeat and end_repeat for a variable to collect identical information for several entries. However, depending on the values I set up relevant. Sometimes relevant work and sometimes it does not depending on what is entered in the repeat group.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
Upload and run the form - I am attaching it below

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I have tried to change the order of the repeat group but it did not work

4. Upload any test forms or screenshots below.
Uploaded
TEST baseline v1 - Copy.xlsx (16.2 KB)

You can't refer to an answer to a question within a repeat group without specifying exactly what you mean as there will be several answers to the same question in the repeat group.

You can refer to the max, min, average or total of the answers in the repeat group. You can also refer to the first, second, third or last answers within a repeat group. Alternatively if you want to refer to each individual answer in a repeat group one by one, then best to include any subsequent related questions inside the repeat group as well.

I hope that helps but feel to ask if it's not very clear. It sort of depends on what you are trying to do.

Dear @karen1 ,

@noel is right.

if you want to access the values inside a repeat please give a look to the documentation

https://docs.getodk.org/form-operators-functions/#repeat-groups

1 Like

Dear Noel and Aurdipas, thank you very much for your feedback, this was extremely helpful. It fixed my problem.