1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have developed a form and tested it using
ODK 1.27.3 I then updated all tablets to
1.28.2 prior to field deployment all to realize the repeats and calculations inside them respond differently. I have nested repeats inside which I calculate several labels and recap values to help enumerators keep on their finger tips. In version
1.28.2 the label calculations work the
first repeat and fails for the
subsequent ones except the most
Example for quick debugging will be variable
Row 60 it would display fine for
HIV_MAM_MALE but would only show
--FEMALE upon next repeat. This doesn't happen with
ODK 1.27.3 though
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
We use ONA alike managed server services
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I downgraded ODK to last working version (1.27.3) but would still want to understand what is causing the issue in between
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
One can upload the form and download it to both the ODK
1.28.2 to see how they repeats responds differently
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I am attaching the form and the control media files for testing
@lognaturel you've helped me in the past with similar complex forms and would really appreciate if you take a look and let me know what i might be doing wrong or if this is bug in which case I would revert to earlier version until fixed
Many thanks in advance