ODK Collect does not have testing checklist. It is important part of quality.
- Checklists work as a reminder. Important tests can be entered to checklists to ensure that these tests get executed
- Checklists help guide developers in reducing the errors they generally make in their code
- Checklists help new staff to pick up and run on the go.
I prepared a sketches of Testing Checklists. Google tools was the first idea. I created one sketch is on Google Spreadsheets, second on Google Docs.
I prefer first way. Table is more readable for me.
Most important Spreadsheets advantages:
- adding new column for the newest version while retaining readability
- it is easy to verify version where functionality was introduced
- quick way to locate a part that needs attention
I will be grateful for any suggestions to sketches or propositions with other tools to improving testing checklists