The new ODK site is live!

Following the discussion we had last week at Should renaming come before the website launch? - #21 by yanokwa, we launched the ODK site yesterday and it should now be available globally at https://opendatakit.org!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this process and special thanks to @adammichaelwood, @downey, @Jeff_Beorse, @LN, @martijnr, @tomsmyth, @W_Brunette for going above and beyond in helping the site actually launch.

The site is a work in progress, so please review it and file issues! If you are looking for ways to help, click on good first issue or help wanted and jump in.

@W_Brunette and I will continue to work on the high priority issues (e.g., fixing redirects, cleaning up the software page) over the next few days and then I think we can put this news as part of a broader community announcement that goes out to everyone on the forum. What does the @website-wg think?

15 Likes

@yanokwa and @all the one who contributed to the new odk website: Congratulation! Awesome work.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Downloading of converted forms broken?

a huge thank you to everyone who has worked on the website! it is really awesome and very helpful!

1 Like

Excellenrt
Lots of blessings to the team for the great job
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks to all the team, I do like this innovation.

I like 'The standard for mobile data collection' as a good tagline

I think the distinction between ODK1&2 is well explained for the layman too

2 Likes