Unable to exported data

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am unable to export data from odk breifcase. please help me
**2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @amen13
please provide more info, otherwise we are not able to help you because it's not possible to tell what went wrong.

@Grzesiek2010
This is the document and please see and correct it. And please tell me what happen to me. Also how can i prepare the format for the question like this
Q1. Meat _____per day
______per week
______ per month
the answer is fill only in one of the choices
for example Meat 1 times per day
befor this i was try to solve by putting per day
per week
per month
in the choice part and the number at type part but it is so difficult to analyse this data in spss because it put in two data view and how can i mix and come together in one data and give a value for analyses. please let you try it.CaseControl_NTDs.xls (91.5 KB)

@Grzesiek2010
this is the first form but difficult to analyse in spss.(Section G DIETARY FACTORS DURING PERICONCEPTION).
what about how can i can make a form on kobotool form(Section G). I am worried about it.
at the first reply of this is the form is say "Dependency cycles amongst the xpath expressions in relevant/calculate"
with regards!

New_Last_V.xls (128.5 KB)