At first, some form submissions unsucceeded because of the "Error: Unexpected char 0xe1 at 26 in Authorization value". This HTML number represents "Á", which has not been a problem in other project submissions.
In the XML file, I realize that all special characters (á,é,í,ó,ú,ñ) did not decode correctly. Here is an example:
<comments_recommendations_field>Se acord 'ó' con el productor redondear la cifra</comments_recommendations_field>
This issue only occured in one device (Samsung Galaxy A30 - SM-A305G).
There is something that I can do to make sure all special chars allow the form submission besides of avoid writing them?
What version of ODK Collect are you using? What is the URL of the server you are submitting data to?
The ODK Collect version was v2022.2.0 and he is trying to upload the form to the kobotoolbox server (https://kc.kobotoolbox.org)
Most likely an issue with the Kobo server. Please post the issue at https://community.kobotoolbox.org so the Kobo team can help.
I think it's also possible that upgrading to v2022.3 when it is released will help -- we've changed how Unicode characters are encoded because we learned that there were inconsistencies between devices. There's a beta available here if you're really in a rush to try it or the final release will start rolling out on Monday.
Thank you very much for your quick response.
I managed to save the information from the "Bulk upload form" site.
However, I will try to keep all devices updated as possible before forms submissions