1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hi, we are using ODK collect for android-based collection in the field, then uploading to a local ODK aggregate server. We would like to check the saved forms in our research office without the Android-based Tablets (which are needed every day) BEFORE uploading the data to ODK aggregate. Is there a way to check data before it is uploaded to ODK aggregate on a DIFFERENT DEVICE or Enketo?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK collect on Galaxy Tab A (android) v.1.28.1
ODK Aggregate hosted locally
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
We have tried copying the completed form with data but not currently able to link with Enketo. We have searched other links on how to retrieve saved forms:
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
How do other users perform quality control / data checking on different devices before uploading to ODK aggregate?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.