Dashboard for Monitoring and Visualization of Survey Data in ODK Central Server

We recently deployed dashboard building application for near-to-real time monitoring of data collection process. We developed this application for our internal use, but later decided to open it for external users as well.
How this application works:

• Based on ODK Central Server's powerful API
  • You upload your survey form (XLSForm)
  • Collect your data using mobile devices via ODK Collect
  • Monitor the data collection progress in near to real-time through dashboard
  • Conduct data analysis
  • Apply data quality control and find data anomaly on near to real-time
  • Export data to STATA, SPSS, R and Excel formats in any time while you collect data

All members of ODK Community are invited to test and use this application. If you are interested you can also participate in a webinar on 8 September 2020 at 16.00 (Turkey time). You can join the webinar through below link and password

https://udaconsulting.my.webex.com/udaconsulting.my/j.php?MTID=m26fecc5d23d6126b5bedd5c763599f65

Watch a recording of the webinar

12 Likes

Great!

Will attend the webinar

1 Like

Looks awesome! What tech stack is that dashboard built in?

1 Like

We built front-end part based on Vue.js

3 Likes

Of course I missed the webinar - sorry, adopted-new-puppy tired %-)
Is there a recording of the webinar?

3 Likes

I'll give a link to the records soon.

3 Likes

This is great initiative @Odil, I missed the webinar, kindly share a recording on the same: oketchrigs@gmail.com

1 Like

I missed the webinar, kindly share a recording on the same: azamiqbal51@gmail.com

1 Like

Here it is.

2 Likes

Great works, an efficient tool to work with. Great works..

1 Like

Hello
Could You send me the address of webinar
My email si
gusunavarro@gmail.com
Thanks
Gus

I sent the link to your in a private message.

Dear Odil,

This looks great and reminds me of the easy-to-use KoBoToolbox interface. I wonder how this interface for ODK will become available (free?) and how you plan the integration with users who upload their data through Google sheets?

Warm regards,
Ruben

Hi @RubenFoquet, Thank you for your question.

Actually we aim to make fully free if we can find a sponsor. Otherwise, we will charge a very small fee (much lower than any CAPI application currently available in the market).

Instead of Google sheets option we offer our ODK Central Server since this application works with ODK Central as a Server. In coming versions if users have their own ODK Central Server they can use it as a data server.

1 Like

Just an update. The new version of the system allows user to use their own ODK Central server.

2 Likes

How can we access that, the process, is there any link to follow as well as instructions?

Click [Use my own ODK Server] option, while registering your new project, this will allow you to add your servers credentials
Full documentation is here: https://docs.udacapi.com/guide/02-initial-setup.html#register-a-project

It is not allowing me to access

It is not working, can you please help me?

Can you share your screens where application is not giving you an access. Please, send it to my account here.
Thank you.

1 Like