Requesting access to Central sandbox

I need assistance to access sandbox

Hi @cliff198512
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!

your question is not clear. Please provide more details.

@cliff198512 Sounds like you want access to the Central sandbox server. I've granted it. Check your inbox.

Hi @yanokwa I would also like access to the Central sandbox server so I can evaluate whether ODK will be a good solution for our mobile data collection needs - can you arrange this? The docs said to send you a DM but the forum doesn't seem to allow me to do that. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @yanokwa Can you please grant me access to ODK Central Sandbox. I want to evaluate this tool for our project.

Thanks
Nancy

1 Like

hi @yanokwa i will like to have access to the sandbox to evaluate if ODK will serve my firm's needs, can't seem to find a way to send you a PM. Thanks

1 Like

Yaw Good Morning.
Could you help me to create a count on sandbox for odk central, please.
My Email is eberjbruhl@gmail.com
King Regards

1 Like

How are you @yanokwa ?
Can i please have access to sandbox for ODK central.

1 Like

Hi Gus! DM me your email address and full name and I'll send you an invite to the ODK Central Sandbox. This is a hosted ODK Central server for you to test and evaluate ODK.

1 Like

Hello Florian
yanokwa send me.
Thanks very much for your help
gus

Hi, I would like to have access to the central sandbox server to improve a project of my company. How can I achieve this?

1 Like

Hi @Tiagobomfim5,
Just checking that you are aware that the sandbox is intended for testing purposes only and should not be used for projects.

Do note that since there is only one Sandbox, all Sandbox users will be able to see each others' email addresses, form definitions, and submission data, so please be careful if you have sensitive information you wish to keep secret.

Hi @yanokwa ?
Can i please have access to sandbox for ODK central.

1 Like

Hello @yanokwa,
Kindly can i get acess to the sandbox, been using aggregate for a while and want to see the viability of deploying central in future.

1 Like

Hello Yanokwa,

Keep up with the great work you are doing.
I am kindly requesting to add me to odk sandbox. I have been using ODK to collect data but now i want to test configuring odk central on my own server but i thought it will be prudent to first test it on your sandbox. Please

Regards
Zach Machocho

1 Like

Hello,
I would love to get access to the Sandbox server and test ODK Central. Thank you!
Raphael

1 Like

Bonjour, svp ca fait plus d'une heure que j'essaies de me connecter à sandbox.central.getodk.org sans success. Besoin d'aide.

1 Like

Can you please grant me access to ODK Central Sandbox. I want to evaluate this tool for our project.

Email Id: azamiqbal51@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi all, I am Frederic from France and I would like a login to use the Sandbox. thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi, am Phan from Kenya.
Its a pleasure to be here. I would like to request for access to the Sandbox.
Thanks