1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Preview of form is not available, as soon as I uploaded a new form successfully, i wait few seconds for the preview button to become available. I click the preview button then I'm redirected to enketo and I get:
"Loading Error", "Could not connect with Server"
I installed the default installation as described in the documentation using docker-compose (docker-compose version 1.25.5, build 8a1c60f6). Everything is running with the default configuration. My .env is:
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
no other service is running, i'm running centos 7 and mint (tried on two machines)
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Tried to install on two different machine. I looked into the nginx logs
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Just follow the documentation install steps, create a admin user, upload a form and click on preview.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
This is the nginx log showing the 500 error last:
192.168.11.101 - - [10/Dec/2020:18:08:31 +0000] "POST /-/transform/xform/ZAW8h45RDZA9DPh1GFwOE9HR6GqQ2f4 HTTP/1.1" 500 67 "https://192.168.11.13/-/preview/ZAW8h45RDZA9DPh1GFwOE9HR6GqQ2f4" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0"
I also tried scanning the QR code on the collect app but I cannot see the empty form.